Job Summary: Position is responsible for contributing to year-over-year profitable revenue growth at existing Accounts, their Distributor/Wholesaler networks, and Retailers customers throughout North America. Position will focus on sales, procurement, and new product development activities. This sales executive will develop and execute an in-depth key account strategic plan that will define annual sales targets driving prioritized actions across a cross-functional internal team assigned to support account initiatives.
• Meets or exceeds company sales objectives and develop a profitable sales/business base for the company.
• Create and manage a strategic key account plan reviewed quarterly with leadership team
• Lead and successfully complete all contractual and pricing negotiations
• Secures all pertinent purchase orders and contracts necessary to consummate a sale and deliver products or services.
• Work with inside and outside sales teams to drive targeted programs, metrics and results
• Provide direction, coaching and leadership to direct assigned key account team members
• Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profit targets for assigned account
• Forecast with >90% accuracy delivering monthly views and actively participating in short & long term planning
• Capture market and account insights and trends that translate into innovation and new product development
Job Summary: The Retail KAM is responsible for delivering year-over-year contribution margin dollar growth by direct selling of Display Technologies stock products and new product development to Retail Accounts along with their Distributor, Wholesaler and OEM network. This position has sales responsibility for assigned existing and target accounts in the Retail Sub-Segment. The key role is to engage and win DT product sales at Million Dollar plus Retail customers.
This person must be a team player willing to do the right thing for the success of Display Technologies over their segment when a collective gain can be achieved at Retail Accounts. Planning and reporting roll up into the Strategic Accounts Segment and overall success will be measured on the results of Sub-Segment, Segment, and Display Technologies.
Examples of existing DT Retail Accounts:
• 7- Eleven, Speedway, Wawa, Circle K, Wawa, BP/Amoco, Love’s Shopper Drug Mart, CVS, and Ahold.
Job Summary: The Accounts Payable Coordinator provides clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of Display Technologies, LLC.
• Process Invoices: ensure proper matching of invoices to purchase orders for inventory items; for non-inventory invoices, calculate all extensions and totals on invoices; determine appropriate coding, obtain appropriate approvals and/or purchase orders.
• Review Invoices before posting to ensure that vendor name, invoice date and number, and G/L coding are consistent with original document. Post Invoices on a daily basis.
• Investigate Invoices which could not be entered due to price, quantity or other discrepancies and follow up with internal departments to resolve.
• Review and investigate items in receipt not invoiced report.
• Prepare weekly check runs; review with Controller before issuing checks; make sure that proper approvals and support are in place before forwarding checks for signature.
• Copy and email support to vendor for all ACH and Wire payments.
• Audit and process employee expense reports in line with company policy.
• Maintain filing system; transfer files to storage on an annual basis.
• Respond to vendor inquiries regarding invoices and payments.
• Reconcile subsidiary ledger to general ledger on a monthly basis including Vendor statements.
• Obtain W-9’s for new vendors and review and prepare the listing of vendors for 1099 tax filing purposes.
• Provide support in gathering and copying documentation for audit.
• College Degree Preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience in accounts payable.
• JDE experience preferred.
• Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Copyright 2015 Display Technologies LLCAll Rights Reserved