Job Summary: Position is responsible for contributing to year-over-year profitable revenue growth at existing Accounts, their Distributor/Wholesaler networks, and Retailers customers throughout North America. Position will focus on sales, procurement, and new product development activities. This sales executive will develop and execute an in-depth key account strategic plan that will define annual sales targets driving prioritized actions across a cross-functional internal team assigned to support account initiatives.
• Meets or exceeds company sales objectives and develop a profitable sales/business base for the company.
• Create and manage a strategic key account plan reviewed quarterly with leadership team
• Lead and successfully complete all contractual and pricing negotiations
• Secures all pertinent purchase orders and contracts necessary to consummate a sale and deliver products or services.
• Work with inside and outside sales teams to drive targeted programs, metrics and results
• Provide direction, coaching and leadership to direct assigned key account team members
• Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profit targets for assigned account
• Forecast with >90% accuracy delivering monthly views and actively participating in short & long term planning
• Capture market and account insights and trends that translate into innovation and new product development
Job Summary: The Retail KAM is responsible for delivering year-over-year contribution margin dollar growth by direct selling of Display Technologies stock products and new product development to Retail Accounts along with their Distributor, Wholesaler and OEM network. This position has sales responsibility for assigned existing and target accounts in the Retail Sub-Segment. The key role is to engage and win DT product sales at Million Dollar plus Retail customers.
This person must be a team player willing to do the right thing for the success of Display Technologies over their segment when a collective gain can be achieved at Retail Accounts. Planning and reporting roll up into the Strategic Accounts Segment and overall success will be measured on the results of Sub-Segment, Segment, and Display Technologies.
Examples of existing DT Retail Accounts:
• 7- Eleven, Speedway, Wawa, Circle K, Wawa, BP/Amoco, Love’s Shopper Drug Mart, CVS, and Ahold.